Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dancing Queen

Actual Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I had to make a run to the Dance store to get Brooke new tights for her upcoming pictures and recital.  I figured while I was there I should probably buy Ava all the things she would need to start Dance because her classes start a week after we get back from California.  

Oh yeah, for those of you who don't know, we're coming home July 8th - August 8th.  I know it seems like a long time but last year we were there two weeks longer than that and I still didn't have time to see everyone I wanted.  So make sure you get in touch with me so I can see EVERYONE this time!

Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Ron had already bought Ava her ballet shoes (to read all about that click here) but we needed to get her some tap shoes too.  There's my big girl trying them on.


Walking around to see how they work and how they feel.

"That's silly!"

Oh and let me just point out the Rapunzel shirt.  Or as Ava likes to call her "Punzel."  The girl is obsessed.  Obsessed I tell ya.

She knows all the words to all the songs, knows the dances and repeats one liners from the movie all day long.  The other day she was walking around brushing her hair for about 5 minutes and then she said "Mommy, is my hair glowing yellow?  Is it dragging on the ground yet?"  I said "Pretty close but not quite there."  

She just shrugged her shoulders and said "Welp, when I am Punzel I will."

Love her.

Her cute little leotard.

I'd say she's excited.  What do you think?

No comments: