Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Bash

Actual Date: Friday, June 3, 2011

My friend Kristine threw a great party to celebrate the end of the school year and to kick off Summer.  

There was a trampoline for jumping.


And for sitting and making silly faces.  The messier the better.


It's also fun to strike a pose on.

A slide for slidin'.  And a pool for swimmin'. 

And hey, what's that?

A squishy sponge ball full of water!

Cool!


Kristine also had "Star Student" awards and fun Tiki cups for each kid.


Oh yeah and these yummy things were there.  I took this picture more for me to remember because I wanted to try to make them later.  Cream cheese, green chilies and a little bit of powdered ranch dip rolled in a tortilla.  And it was scrumptious.  


Take a gander at this.  This is Kristine's families "Summer Bucket List."  I love this idea.  I learned about it last Summer from Kristine and I am so excited to make one for our family this year. 

I've got it started.  We made the lists and now I just need to get it all together.

Keep an eye out.  I'll post it when I'm done.

No comments: