Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hula Hoop King

Actual Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2011

On this day Brooke had to go to the Dentist to get a cavity filled.  I was nervous for her but I tried not to show it because I didn't want her to be nervous.  She took it like a champ though.  She took her special Bunny with her just in case.  It really wasn't too bad.  She laid back and watched cartoons and everything was fine.  They did give her a little gas to calm her nerves but she never felt a thing and she did great.

After we were done I took her to Starbucks to reward her and to calm my nerves.  Looking back on it, that's kinda an oxymoron.  She had just got done being seen for a cavity and I reward her with a sugary drink...  

Well, I guess I can count myself out of the running for Mom of the Year this year.  

There's always next year I guess.  

When we got home I had Parker show Daddy his new party trick before he had to head back to work.

And I had to get it on camera because it was just too cute not to share.

2 comments:

Jenna. Seriously. said...

Will you adopt me? :)

I love your family!!

Kyla said...

I totally will Jenna. You'd fit right in!