Monday, June 13, 2011

Pool Party

Actual Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011

A few weeks ago we went to John and KC's house for a fabulous chill and grill with our Community Group.  Not only is the inside of John and KC's house beautiful but they also had an amazing backyard and the most important part... a pool!

Everyone was excited about that.

Even Philip!

Daddy and Parker boy


This is his new favorite thing.  He doesn't really look happy in this picture but he really does love it.


That's my Brookie girl.


And my Avers.


Eli, Mason, Philip and Brian Fultz. 


And of course he has to try on the goggles since his sissies were doing it.


David's puppy was having a good time as well.


Look at this cute flower thing.  I loved it!

I tried to steal it but it wouldn't fit in my purse.  

:o)


The kids LOVE Philip and Kristen.  

And I love...
These little beauties.  

Mrs. KC makes some of the best pastries I have ever tasted.  I wish she would adopt me so I could be her taste tester.  

I can vouch for those yummy lemony berry thingies there.  Trust me they're good.  

I should know.  I had one or two.

Or six or seven.  

But who's counting?

No comments: