Thursday, June 30, 2011

Personalities


Ava has one of those personalities where she doesn't care what anyone thinks.  I love that about her.  She dances to the beat of her own drum.  

Take this outfit for example.  She dressed up in Brooke's old Bat Girl costume but she didn't put on the whole costume, just a few pieces.  Brooke waked by and said "Why didn't you put the whole costume on?  You look funny."  

Ava didn't miss a beat she just said "This is how I want it." and skipped off with a smile on her face.

I think you look good baby girl.  

I pray you always keep that positive self image and don't let anyone ever tell you any different.  


I think Ava was an animal in a past life.  Not that I believe in past lives but if I did, I would believe that Ava was some kind of an animal.  I am 99% sure she's going to grow up and work with animals in some way.  Ever since she was a baby she's always had a special way with animals.  


Her first word was our dog's name, "Chester."


Here she is being a "Mama Giraffe" to the "Baby Giraffe."


Speaking of personalities, someone is starting to develop a little attitude of his own.  Recently he's been exercising his right of free will.  Anytime he doesn't like something he crosses his arms and gives us that face.   He used to say "I'm mad."  But now he is trying out the strong silent protest.  He says it all with his eyes.


And  his finger.  Sometimes Brian will just stop what he's doing and just point at Parker.  He thinks its hilarious.  When he does it back to Daddy, Brian pretends like it hurts.  With every new point, he throws himself around like it was a punch to his body.  


Parker thinks this is hilarious.  

It's his new favorite game.

No comments: