Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Playing At The Park

Actual Date: Sunday, May 29, 2011

We had to run to Ft. Worth to get my computer charger looked at.  For some reason it all of a sudden decided to stop working.  Well that is until it got to the Apple store and the guy behind the bar plugged it in.  Apparently all it wanted was to go back to the store it came from.  

Don't you hate that?  Usually I try something 500 times and then get frustrated and ask Brian to help, he comes in and does the same exact thing I did, and whatever it is decides to now work.  Then I look like an idiot.  But even Brian couldn't get the charger to work.  We tried tons of different plugs and it just wouldn't work.  

The guy at Apple said that the "duck head" doesn't fit like it should so if it continues when I get it home then bring it back in and they'll exchange it.  It's been working off and on since I brought it home but it hasn't gone completely out so I'm making it work for now.

After that we decided to talk a walk on the Trinity Trail since it was right down the road.  We had thought ahead and taken the kids bikes so they LOVED that.  And we spent sometime on the playground.


We decided we would attempt to take the kids across the rocks of the river and try to get a picture.  Some of the rocks were a little bit far apart but we got to the middle with everyone in one piece.

Look at my all my Cutie McCutersons.  I wanna go back and have family pictures taken of all of us in that spot.

That area is actually where Brian and I had our engagement pictures taken about a million years ago so it will always have a special spot in my heart.

No comments: