Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Ten

Actual Date: Thursday, October 20, 2010

Ok I did it. I skipped a day. And it gave me anxiety. But I just need to bite the bullet if I'm going to ever get caught up. I'd rather be blogging about things that are happening now than things that happened months ago. So, from here on out. I'll be skipping some days every now and then so I can get caught up.

On this day we went for a walk after Brian got home from work. We took Parker's little walker so he could get unconfined walking time in. He LOVED it.

The dinosaur sings a song and then it says "Rawr, rawr, rawr!"

So Parker just walked around saying "Rawr!"

He made it about 6 houses and then he just got too tired. He would be on a role and then he would start going to fast and fall. He was getting so frustrated so we just picked him up and put him in the stroller so he could rest for a bit. When we got back home, we got him out of the stroller and let him walk around our yard for a little bit. He loved it!

I think we're going to have to do this more often. It was a really good work out for the little guy.

No comments: