Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day One Hundred and Ninety

Actual Date: Friday, October 1, 2010
On this day we all attended Brooke's Family Hoe Down at her school.

They had a bounce house and tons of fun games and prizes for the kids.

She was so excited about this thing. Just look at that proud look on her face.

And being the sweet sister she is (sometimes) she let Ava have a turn with it too. Actually she just let her hold it so she could move on to her next game...

Bobbing for apples!

She finally got one! That game is hard!

Here she is with her Teacher at the time, Mrs. Marquita. She is very sweet.

Parker and I!

I hardly have any pictures of me because I'm always behind the camera. So even though this one is not the best quality, I figured I should throw it in there.

Silly Ava. She's always making us laugh.

We discovered Parkers head is a great cup holder! I'm so glad we spent thousands of dollars making his head round. Now we have a built in cup holder wherever we go. I knew that helmet would pay off in the end.

Brooke showing off her blue tongue from her sucker.

Family shot

Brooke with her best friend at school, Skyler.

Ava clearly having a blast in the bounce house.

Brooke showing off her cubby. Her hair is all wet from bobbing for apples. She's so stinkn' cute!

Ava wanted me to take a picture of her "fishies." Every time we get to Brooke's school she has to run over to the fish tank and say "good morning" or "good bye!"

What a fun time!

No comments: