Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day One Hundred and Ninety-One

Actual Date: Saturday, October 2, 2010
Do you notice anything funny in this picture? Look very closely now...

Do you see it now?

How bout now?

Look at the windshield. See his sunscreen? Isn't that hilarious?

We see this truck parked most weekends on the side of the highway and I love it. I have been trying to get a picture of it for at least a month now but every time I either a) can't get to my camera fast enough or b) don't have my camera with me. I know that's hard to believe. I am sure you thought that my camera was sewn onto my body somewhere given the amount of pictures I subject you to on a daily basis.

I really wanted to get a picture for my nephew Tanner because he LOVES the movie Cars and I think the truck looks like Mac from that movie. So here ya go Tanner Bee! This one's for you. Love you and miss you!

No comments: