Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Eight


Actual Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010
At PT today Parker spent a lot of time learning how to pull up to stand properly. He's getting really good at it. So when we got home he was so excited that he wanted to to it over and over again.

He crawled around here there and everywhere and then pulled himself up. Then he would turn around and smile like "Did ya see me Mom?!"

He must have worn himself out because it got really quiet when I was switching the laundry. Usually when it's quiet around here, someones in trouble. I came out of the laundry room to search for everyone and I dang near tripped over a sleeping Parker.

It's funny to me how boys can just fall asleep anywhere, anytime. My girls never really did that. They usually had to be in their car seat in the car or in a bed at least. I don't think either of them ever fell asleep on the floor somewhere in the middle of playing.

I think Parker must have a little of his Uncle Chris B in him because Uncle Chris falls asleep anywhere, anytime too.

Here's the proof.

Hope he doesn't kill me for that!

No comments: