Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Four

Actual Date: Friday, October 15, 2010

Today after we finished our errands we deiced we should take Chester, our dog back to the park for a long walk. He's been lacking in the exercise department for awhile and he's starting to get a little, how do I say this without hurting his feelings... Fluffy. And a little exercise wouldn't kill me either. I think I had a calorie or two or three thousand to spare.

Here's Parker being goofy as we were getting ready to head out the door.

He was screaming "laaaaaaah!" Then he would stop and look at us and we would all crack up. I love that he's developing his own little personality. It looks like he's going to be a comedian just like his sissy Ava.

I think he was actin' a fool because he was deliriously tired because two seconds after we got in the car he fell asleep. And he slept through the whole time we were at the park.

It was another beautiful day at the park. Here's a picture of the creek that runs through there. I love that you can see the refection of the tree's on the water.

When we were walking Brooke said "We need to take some pictures so we can show Daddy how much fun we are having today!"

So I had them pose in front of a fountain.

I was trying to get them to kick their hips out and pose their arms like a Vanna White/ Price is Right girl stance. They weren't quite doing it like I had it pictured in my head. I guess we'll have to up their game show watching time so they can get an idea of how to do it next time.

I love Ava's face in this one. She's looking at Brooke like "Do you know what's going on here? Is this what we're supposed to be doing? Why is Mom making us stand here like some awkward octopus?"

When we got home from our long walk, Brooke said Chester was tired from all that exercise. She and Ava went to work making him a "Special Bed" in the living room so he could rest. It's like he knew it was just for him because as soon as they were finished, he hopped right on and laid his head down on the Pluto pillow.

He's such a pampered puppy.

No comments: