Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Sixty-Eight

Actual Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
So for those of you who read this on a regular basis I was going to tell you to click "follow" on the left hand side and you will be able to leave comments under posts if you want to. You can also choose to follow on Facebook as well. I'd love to hear feed back from you all!

This day I got to go to one of my favorite places again, The Children's Orchard. ( I talked about it back on Day Sixty-One) My cousin Chelsea had made an appointment for us to trade in some of our old stuff. This is excites me because I ALWAYS take the store credit because I can't walk in that place without finding at least one thing we need. Ok maybe we don't need it but I sure do want it really bad.

Anyways, regarding the picture, this is a picture of my Grandma's (better known as Gram) sign at the end of her driveway. I just love it. Just days before I was trying to put her address into our GPS and it told me there was no such thing as that address. It really confused me but then I thought about it for a minute and typed in her house number and instead of her real street name I put in "Grandma's Drive" and it came right up! It even showed her little driveway as a road. How funny is that?

My parent's have one of these signs at the end of their driveway as well. Theirs says "Cripple Creek Ranch." And when you look it up on the GPS it is shown as a road as well. Too funny.

No comments: