Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day Seventy

Actual Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010

This was one of those days where there just aren't enough hours in the day and you wish you could be two places at once. Today was the day of the wedding rehearsal for Braden and Stephanie's wedding and it was also the day of Karlana's graduation. Luckily Chelsea took my Mom's camera with the super crazy zoom lens and promised to take pictures for me.

Here's Brooke at the rehearsal. She was super excited. She'd been talking about this for months! She was taking this flower girl job serious...a little too serious. For the last couple weeks before the wedding she freaked out if anyone in our house used one of the towels we own with flowers on them. If she found out she would yell "I am the flower girl!" I didn't know whether I should scold her for being sassy or commend her devotion to her upcoming job. (p.s. The photographer there on the left is Bob. Bob is awesome! He's what I wanna be when I grow up, magic with a camera. If you need a photographer in the Southern California area he's your man. Check him out. http://www.bobadamsphotography.com/ )Pastor John and BrennanBrennan went through and picked up the pedals and put them back in Brooke's basket. It was really cute and I'm sure that came in handy after the wedding. Margaret and GaylSoon to be Mr. and Mrs!Brooke and Margaret are buds.Brooke and Steph. Thanks guys for having us be part of your big day. It meant the world to Brooke.
Here's Kar's graduation compliments of Chelsea.
Yay! Go Karlana! *blow fog horn and ring the cow bell*
( I had to since I wasn't there to yell it in person)Gram and KarGraduation girl and ChelsChris and KarlanaDavid, Kar and KathAww siblings! Wyatt, Karlana and ShawneeNow that's one for the frame. Love this one.
Love this too. Captures the excitement of the night.

No comments: