Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Eighty-One

Actual Date: Monday, June 14, 2010
How much more perfect could this day have been? Pizza Factory Hawaiian pizza and visiting with friends!Vanessa playing with my little monsters.
I have known Vanessa since I think about 3rd grade. That's my first real memories of her at least. We've been great friends through the years. She even let me dye her hair in floral design class once, that's how much she trusts me. Those were some good times. I think it took exactly forever and a day for that red dye to come out of that blond hair!
Anyways, I had a ton of fun catching up with you Nessa! Get to planning that road trip. We'd love to have ya visit our neck of the woods. Brooke keeps telling everyone how "HER friend Vanessa loves to watch NASCAR like she does."And Heather and sweet little Belle came to visit too. We were lucky to get to see them before they make the big move to Japan to be with Belle's Daddy who is in the military. We'll miss you guys. Have fun in "Pan." (That's how Belle says Japan.) It's really weird to be away from "home" for so long and come back and hang out with your old friends at all your old hang outs. Especially when you take your kids along. It kinda feels like you never grew up and left, but at the same time the reality hits you of how much really has changed.

No comments: