Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day Seventy-Two

Actual Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010

The big day is finally here! And Brooke could not wait to get out there. She was beyond excited.Father, Daughter



Brennan!

"Shhh! They're about to kiss!"




Mr. and Mrs. Schaidt



Chelsea and Chris











Grandma Cindy, Brooke & Papa Ron



"Wait for me Papa!"

Chris, Chels, me and Gram

Trying to be artistic with Chris's Ray Bans. It' didn't turn out like I was seeing it in my head. I blame Chris.

Gram and Shirley. They both look beautiful.

Mom, Chels and my Dad



Congrats guys!



First dance

Trying to teach her to make funny faces.

Here, let me help you.

Now she's got it! I'm so proud.







Chad and Brennan



Shirley's sweet Dad.

At this point she was deliriously tired and was doing everything she could to stay awake.

Brooke and Braden.

Thanks again Braden and Stephanie for letting us be part of your special day. May God pour out blessings on your new life together.

No comments: