Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day Seventy-One

Actual Date: Friday, June 4, 2010
A few weeks earlier, a friend and ex-coworker of mine had told me about our bosses retirement party that was coming up. Fortunately because I was already in California I was able to make it. The funny thing is it was supposed to be a surprise (no one told me that) so a few of us were talking all about it all over facebook. Luckily Dana never found out and she was beyond surprised when I walked in the door. There were tears shed from both of us. It was so great to be together again with all these ladies. We have some awesome memories and I think of them often.
Dana and Brandi Pants

Brady and Jaime

Kim
I love Dana's face in the background of this one.
Some of the old crew mixed in with some new. Miss you girls. Thanks for the memories.

No comments: