Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day Eighty-Three

Actual Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 We had to squeeze in one last beach day. Whenever Brian works out of the Mission Veijo office, they put him up in a hotel right on the beach. We had visited him one other time when he stayed there so I knew it would be the perfect spot to take all the kids because we could spend the day at the beach and walk back to the hotel and clean the kids up when they tuckered out. Which is exactly what we did.

And get this, Chelsea offered to take my kids home with her so that Brian and I could have a night alone together. Can you believe it?! I don't think we've had a whole night alone together in about 4 years.

We had a nice dinner at a little place on a cliff in Laguna.
Then after we walked around and found a cute little shop, and Brian bought me a ring and a necklace! I felt way to spoiled! A whole night alone with my husband who I adore and jewelry? How did I get so lucky? It was just what we needed to recharge our Daddy/Mommy batteries and remind us of what it was like when it was just the two of us.
This was on the floor in that cute little shop. I don't know why but I loved it.
And this was randomly on the sidewalk as we walked back to our car.

I think God signed his name at the end of that perfect day. Like it was his gift to us.

Love,
God

No comments: