Friday, July 30, 2010

Day Eighty-Six

Actual Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010Welp, we made it home after 22 hours on the road. The kids did great but Mommy and Daddy were very tired. It was so exciting to be home. Our house felt huge when we walked in after not being here for a month. The kids were the funnest to watch though. Brooke and Ava were running from room to room screaming with joy. They would pick something up and say "Oh remember this?!", "Here's you're rocking horse Ava! Remember?" Then they went in their rooms and got excited about their beds.

It was a good half hour before they settled down enough to even play with their toys. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. They were so darn excited.

We had be been home for about an hour when I hear Ava scream the most excited scream I've ever heard yell. I jumped up to see what she had seen. Then she ran and grabbed something and turned around to show me, "My time out stool!" She stood there hugging it. Brian and I busted up laughing. Brian said "She's attached to that thing since she spends half of her life there." Ha ha. Little Avers, she's so cute and doesn't even know it.

No comments: