Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friends Come To Play

Actual Date: Friday, March 4, 2011

We were all very excited around here because our friends were coming to play.  My friend Jami had a meeting so she asked if I could watch her two youngest for her.  Of course I said yes because I know this sounds weird but sometimes the more kids you have, the less kids you have... You know what I mean?  

They stay busy playing together and they bug you a lot less.  

Here's Brooke and Elli doing a puzzle.  They also had fun with the coffee pot the girls got for Christmas.  They filled up their cups with "coffee" (it was just water) and then they asked me if they could have the Carmel coffee creamer in it.  I gave each of them a tiny bit and they LOVED it.  It was so cute.

Here's another thing that both Jami and I were excited about.  Her son Gatlin is about 7 months older than Parker so we knew they were going to love playing together.  We were glad that they would have another boy to play with since Parker spends most of his days being a baby doll for his older sisters and Gatlin is closer to his sisters age than he is his older brother.

The boys played together, but just not how I thought they would...

They spent most of their time brushing each others hair,

and playing with the girls Barbies...

Oh well.  At least they had fun.  

Ever since that day Parker cries every time Gatlin leaves after coming over for Bible Study on Sunday nights.  He runs to the door and cries "Ga-lin! Ga-lin!"  It's so sweet.

No comments: