Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Workin' It

Actual Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011

So the Dollar Tree has these great workbooks that the girls just LOVE.  I sometimes work with Ava on them when Brooke is at school a couple days a week.  Brooke is home from school Thursdays and Fridays so we usually do a few pages on at least one of those days if not both.  They seriously love doing them and me being the ex-Preschool Teacher I am, I love that they love to learn.  

Every time I ask Brooke what subject she wants she always picks math.  She is her Father's daughter.

The girls hard at work.  They're so focused.

Ava's hair and shirt are soaking wet because the girls were playing Beauty Shop.  Brooke said she was giving Ava a "makeover."









 After the big salon makeover and the worksheet marathon the girls wanted to 'makeover' their room.  I wasn't allowed to see until it was finished.  When it was done Brooke told me "Mom, get you're camera and take a picture of it for your blog!"

I have created a monster....

Speaking of monsters,  feast your eyes on this little number.

I didn't have the motivation to get to the gym this day so I decided to at least dust off my old Tae Bo video and get in a little sweat time at home.  Brooke and Ava had a blast joining me.  But in the middle of it Ava disappeared for a minute and she came back with that sweat band around her forehead and that headband around her neck.  I was laughing so hard I had to stop.  I was already out of breath from the work out but this little show put me over the top.  

At least my abs got a good work out.

No comments: