Monday, March 21, 2011

Decorating Booni's bed

Actual Date: Friday, February 18, 2011
I forgot about these pictures.  The day before the Daddy Daughter Dance Brooke asked if she could decorate Booni's bed.  I told her she had to do it outside because I saw the glitter in her hand and I didn't want to spend the rest of my day cleaning every last fleck off my floor.

Getting to work.  Don't mind the jammies.  We were having a lazy morning.

When Sissy headed inside to grab something else to decorate with someone got a hold of the paint...  

Can you guess who?

I set out a big piece of easel paper so Ava and Parker could paint too.


Obviously Ava doesn't have any sensory problems.  She's all about finger painting and all things messy.

Parker on the other hand was freaking out about having it on his hands so I gave him a Q tip to use.

I love his face here.  He is totally focused on what he's doing.




Gluing on the flowers.  I told her she should be gluing and painting on the sides so that you can see it when Booni is laying in the bed, but the girl had a vision and she would not be detoured. 

After everyone was done painting we got cleaned up and headed out to run some errands.  I promised the kids that if they were good we'd stop and play on the playground at the Mall.  It is as much a reward for me as it is for them because after they get done running around like little crazies, they take the best naps!  






Look at this girl.  She can literally stick her tongue -UP- her nose.  What the heck?  And she's so proud of it too.  It's her party trick.  Anytime someone looks at her or tells her she's pretty she sticks her tongue up her nose.  

I don't know why she acts this way.  It must be her Father's DNA...

No comments: