Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Valentines Dinner

Actual Date: Saturday, February 12, 2011
Date night!  That's pretty exciting news around here.  

We attended our Church's Valentines Banquet.  First we had a great time of worship and then we watched a hilarious round of the Newly and not so Newlywed game.  They put like 4 couples up on the stage ranging from newly married to married for over 30 years.  It was hilarious to hear the couples answers to the questions.  Brian and I kinda played our own little game in the audience. It was funny to hear how he though I would answer some of the questions and vice versa.

After that we listened to a great guest speaker.  Then we headed off to eat.

This was our fun table.   Our friends Sarah and Randy there on the right were the proud winners of the Newlywed game.  And they actually are newlyweds.  They've only been married for a couple years but they sure knew each other well.  

My handsome Hubby and I.

Thanks for being my date babe!

The kids were wiped out.  They all fell asleep on the way home from the babysitters (thanks again Ash!).

Call me a bad Mom, but I could not stop laughing when I saw this.  I was really wishing I had some Cheerios or something to throw at her to see if I could make a basket.  I know, I'm awful!

No comments: