Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slumber Partry

Actual Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011 
Brooke's friend Alexis came to spend the night on this day.  We had a meeting for our Church and Alexis parents were there too so we took her home with us after that was over.  

Brian stayed behind with Parker because he wasn't feeling very well.  He had just finished a round of antibiotics for an ear infection and his tummy was upset.  This is the 2nd time that has happened after finishing antibiotics.  Last time the Doctor said it was an unrelated tummy bug but this time it makes me wonder.  

Anyways, the Sun was out that day for the first time in forever so the girls played outside riding scooters and bikes while I worked in the flower beds.  Then they asked me to paint their nails.    

Ava lined up all of the polishes in a circle on the driveway.  She's so silly like that. My neighbor came out to get something out of his truck and saw everything laid out. He laughed and said "Is this a Princess Paradise over here or what?"

I offered to paint his nails black to match his gun (he's a cop).  But he declined.

The girls watching a movie before bed.

These following pictures are from the next morning.  I think Chester slept with Alexis all night.  He loved her!  Spottie tried to sneak in there a few times too but we got her out because Alexis is allergic to cats.  Every time she saw Spottie walk by she would yell "Kitty alert! Kitty alert!"  Ever since then, Brooke and Ava have been doing that whenever they see her too.

And here's Parker the next morning.  He still wasn't feeling well, not that you could tell.  He was still happy as ever. 

Did you notice the piggy tail in the front?  

He watched me do all of the girls hair that morning and when I was done with them he crawled over and got the hair bow bag and brought it to me and said "pwety pwincess?"  

How could I say no to that?

There's everyone dressed and ready for church.

That evening we had the honor or visiting a new local frozen yogurt shop on their grand opening night.  The owners of it attend our church and are very sweet people.

We all got one big heaping bowl full and shared it.  Let me tell you it disappeared quick.  I learned my lesson.  Next time I'm getting my own bowl!

"Hey!  Who ate it all?!"

No comments: