Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day Twenty-Two

Actual date: Sunday, April 18, 2010
Another fun day with the fam. Jim and Brian hung the new screen door on the back porch and it looks good. It will be nice to be able to open the door and let in some fresh air without the cat running in all the time. Here's the girls with Grandpa Jim acting goofy.

After the little goof balls went to bed we sampled some of the wine and cheese that we had bought earlier in the week. The strawberry wine was my favorite. I'm not much of a drinker so I tend to lean more towards things that could pass as juice. Haha. We all had such a great night talking. We often have long talks at night when we get together with Brian's family and it's one of my favorite things to do with them. On this particular night Jimmy was cracking us up with stories about how he wooed Marcia when they first met, and tales about his days in the National Guard. At one point he had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to throw up. I just love that man. I'm so blessed to have him and Marcia in my life. They have so much love for me and my kids it's awesome. I look forward to many more years of our late night chats and Jim's roll on the floor funny stories.

No comments: