Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Eleven



What the heck?! Most of you who know me also know my cousin Chelsea. Her Mom and my Mom were best friends growing up and eventually her Mom married my Mom's brother. Got that straight, cause there will be a quiz later? So we're cousins but basically we were raised as sisters because our moms were so close.
When we were kids our moms would always dress us alike, especially for pictures and we used to hate it. Now we can't stop dressing the same and we don't even mean to! Seriously whenever we get dressed to go somewhere, without even seeing or talking about what the other one is wearing, we will come out in almost the exact same thing. Chelsea has been visiting me for 5 days now and on two of those days we were dressed alike.

This morning I went to my room to get dressed and she went to hers. We came out and this is what we were wearing...
-same exact bathing suits, different colors
-pink tops, with a black one underneath because we're weird like that
-and black pants

Can someone please explain this to me...I say we should blame it on our moms.









Also, Brian and I got to go out on a much needed date night since my Grandma and Chelsea are here to baby sit!

No comments: