Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day Fifteen

Actual date: Sunday, April 11, 2010


Obviously I got a little behind. Our computer has been having issues for some time and we had to take it in and we just got it back a few days ago. Now it's time for me to catch up!
On this particular Sunday I was not feeling so hot. I couldn't tell if it was my allergies or if I was starting to come down with something. I was really sleepy and my nose was running off my face. So, this is where I spent my whole Sunday. It was actually pretty nice. I haven't had a lazy lay around day in, well probably since I was pregnant with Ava and was forced to lay around. Haha.
Since I had nothing better to do I decided it was time to clean out our DVR. Oh man I didn't realize how far behind I was on shows I had recorded. Honestly I selected an Oprah to watch that I had on there and the whole thing was news coverage of the record breaking snow fall we had a few days before Valentines day this year! That's how far behind I was!

No comments: