Monday, April 26, 2010

Day Twenty-Four

Actual Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am so lucky that my girls were born in the same month almost two years apart. Because of this I am able to reuse all of Brooke's old clothes on Ava. Well the ones that made it through without being too thrashed. I love it because there are some things that I have forgotten about and it's exciting to see them again. Like this cowgirl shirt that Great Grandma Leona got for Brooke on a trip to Montana. Brooke liked it just fine, but Ava loves it! Ava is all about cowgirls and "weehows" (her word for horses).

Another plus side to having girls born in the same month and seasons, whenever I find something that is too cute to pass up, I justify it by saying, "well both girls are going to wear it so it's like a 50% discount! 2 for 1 really!" Am I right?! Works for me.

No comments: