Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day Thirty

Actual Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010

The girls had their last swim lesson this morning. Brooke is doing really well. She can swim on her back doing her "peanut butter and jelly" arms for quite awhile without the teacher holding her. Ava however did not want anything to do with any of it until about 4 min. before the class was over. The only part she likes is trying to splash Daddy, who was standing outside the pool, with her kicking legs and blowing bubbles in the water. Other than that she can't be bothered.


After swim lessons we had a list of places we needed to go and we also needed to grocery shop so we headed home to get cleaned up so we could head out. I have been seeing all the beautiful flowers blooming as we've been driving places and I just knew that I wanted to stop and take pictures in them one of these days and Brian read my mind. He told me about a place on the way to his work that has a beautiful field full. So we decided to head over there on our way to our errands and try to get a few pictures. It was super windy so it kinda messed up some pictures but it was so pretty we didn't care. And I got the chance to use the tripod I got for my birthday!


Brooke at the pool with her ear plugs. It will be a happy day when we no longer have to use those things.



No comments: