Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day One Hundred and Forty-Two

Actual Date: Saturday, August 14, 2010


This day was one of those lazy lay around days. So for Dinner I decided it was going to be something easy. I searched the fridge and freezer for something to fit that criteria.

That's when I found this little beauty. You can't live in Texas and not like Dr. Pepper. It's the law. I've learned this since moving here.


And God bless the person who invented these. If you have never tried these crock pot liners you need to. Seriously, it will make you wanna "slap yo Mama." Remember all those times she made you scrub out that caked on baked on mess of a crock pot? Those days are so over if you try these things. I use my crock pot so much more since I've found these gems.



I tossed the Cherry Dr. Pepper on top of some frozen meatballs and called it a night. I think I added some Worcestershire sauce in there as well.


I will say that the cherry flavor wasn't as bold as I was hoping it would be but it was still edible. Or in my Dad's words "it'll make a turd." Gotta love that Dunlop humor.

1 comment:

aubri said...

Bahahahahaha! "It'll make a turd" had me laughing out loud so hard! That's awesome:)