Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty-Four

Actual Date: Thursday, August 26, 2010Things have been a little calmer around her since Brooke's been going to school in the mornings. Before this, I don't think I can ever recall Ava sitting for an extended amount of time working on something by herself.



Look at that! I'm proud. And she was proud. She's the one who came and got me and told me to take the pictures.


And this one is for Uncle Chris (Detweiler side). All I can think about when I see this picture is "B is for Brookie, that's good enough for me."



After she got done building it as high as she could she stood back to admire it. Then came the sad face. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "I miss my Brookie Girl."



How sweet is that?



Of course it was short lived. We picked her up when her class was over at 11:30 and I'm sure they didn't even make it an hour without fighting. But it was nice to know that in there somewhere there is a deep love for her sister.




Remember this picture from way back in March when I started this blog? I guess that's the proof right there. That picture just melts me.

I knew there was going to be separation anxiety when Brooke went off to school. I just didn't know it was going to come from the sister who was left behind.

No comments: