Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day One Hundred and Forty-Three

Actual Date: Sunday, August 15, 2010
This was a very exciting day. My very best Texas friend was having her Bridal Shower and I was going to get to see her for the first time since we left Texas over 4 years ago!

Yay! My Andrea! Oh how I've missed you friend.
Andrea and I met back in 2004 when we were Co-Teachers together in the 2 year old class at the preschool we were working at. We had some crazy times. She was there with me through planning my wedding and was a shoulder for me to cry on when I was feeling homesick. She was defiantly a God sent to me during that time in my life. I just love love love her. And her babies, Abbie and Noah, who aren't really babies anymore. My how much they have changed in 4 years.

And this is her newest addition to the family, besides her fiance Michael of course. His name is Bow.


Is he not the sweetest thing ever?! Look at that little face. And those floppy ears. Just makes me melt.


But this was a lingerie party... so let's get to the presents!


Woo Hoo!

Ok, I can't resist this little cutie. Here he is all snuggled up with Traci and baby Landon.


I had so much fun catching up with everyone and seeing Andrea. I am beyond excited for her. She deserves every happiness.



I thought this was pretty cool. When I got out on the road to head home, there was a rainbow! I was driving right by one end of it when I left Andrea's party.


And as I was driving into my neighborhood, I was almost at the other end. How awesome is that?

No comments: