Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty-Three

Actual Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
We had to change Parker's Thursday Physical Therapy appointment to a later time on Wednesdays now that Brooke is in school. His Thursday appointment was at the same exact time that I was supposed to be picking Brooke up. So this Wednesday was our first Wednesday appointment. We were working on getting him to pull up and stand.
That's rough stuff for a little man. Look at that face.

But he kept pushing through and finally, he got it! And I got it on camera!


His very first time pulling to stand by himself. We were so proud. He on the other hand could care less. He just wanted Miss Nikki's name badge to play with. What's new?


On the way home from there I happened to notice that my low tire pressure light was on.

Did you know that is what that symbol means? The first time I saw it a few years ago I didn't. I had to pull over and make sure it wasn't trying to tell me that my engine was blowing up or something.

Luckily there was a Discount Tire place right down the road so I stopped in there and they fixed it right up for me. Apparently there was a nail in one of my tires.

As a side note: Please ignore the dust all over my dash, unless you're my brother. My brother has his own car/boat detailing business. So don't you think when he sees this picture he should cancel all this appointments and head all the way out here to take care of it? Sure why not? It's only like a 20 hour drive...

I think I've mentioned this before, but seriously if you live Arizona, or if you are ever in the Lake Havasu area be sure to look him up for your car or boat detailing needs. Arizona Hydroclean

No comments: