Friday, October 22, 2010

Day One Hundred and Fifty-Two

Actual Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Can you guess what this is?

What about at this angle?

Nope...

Guess again...

Ok well maybe somebody got it.

My clothes. Well the bottom of my clothes that is. The girls have really been into playing dress up with my high heels lately so I was in there trying to restore order and when I looked up I thought it looked interesting.

I know, I'm weird like that.

And I would just like to point out to my Father that yes, my clothes are color coordinated. Not only that but they go from sleeveless, to short sleeves to long sleeves.

I'm sure he's probably having a heart attack. Growing up I wasn't the cleanest of kids. I was always way to busy to bother with things like cleaning your room. He would always say to me "I can't wait to see your house when you grow up and move out!"

No comments: