Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day One Hundred and Forty-Eight

Actual Date: Friday, August 20, 2010
I think my kids are about as addicted to my darn picture/blog obsession as I am. Today Brooke asked me to take a picture of her for my blog. And just the other day she walked around for about 10 minutes with her little camera taking pictures of odd things around the house. Then she sat down at her desk and set up her little play lap top. After a minute or two I asked her what she was doing and she told me "working on my blog."
After we had dinner, we went for a walk. On the walk Ava challenged Brooke to a race. Only, Brooke was on her bike and Ava was on foot so I didn't think it was very fair but Ava didn't care.

Right up to the point where she got in front of Brooke and got ran over with that bike. Poor baby girl.
Don't worry about her though, she got right up and kept running. She was too scared that Brooke was going to beat her. Even though Brooke was frozen in fear, certain that she had just fatally wounded her little sister.
Not until we got home did Ava notice that she had a cut that was bleeding. And then it was all drama from there. She never cried but she's pretty good at laying on the guilt with that little pouty face.

Once she had made her rounds with us making sure we all knew how horribly wounded she was, she was over it.

Without even cleaning it up she ran over to her bike and headed off like nothing had ever happend.

Brooke however was traveling with a little more caution after that episode. She felt really bad.

Here's the brave girl and her battle wound after her bath. Hello Kitty band aids make everything better.

No comments: