Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sunbutter Cookies

Actual Date: Friday, March 18, 2011

This was a fun day.  My friend Kristine came over and we tried our hand at some Sunbutter cookies.  

Avery and Brooke.  Our two peanut free girls.  They were a little excited.  

If you couldn't tell...






And that's where the pictures end...

You can see my rings in the lower right hand corner there.  Thats because it was kinda messy.  I used my hands to roll out the balls of dough. Between talking with Kristine and eating half the dough before it made it on the pan, my hands were too dirty to pick up my camera.

It's a good darn thing I don't get paid for this.  

You'll just have to trust me on this.  They turned out yummy.  We made them pretty much the same way you make peanut butter cookies.  I even pressed the top down with a fork to make them fancy.  However I forgot to do it on the last batch and I think those ones turned out better.  They were more moist than the ones that I pressed down.  Next time I make them I don't think I'll press any down.  Lesson learned.  

Don't get me wrong, we still ate all the cookies. I cannot confirm or deny that they were gone within two days...  

Obviously I didn't ruin them too bad.

No comments: