Friday, April 15, 2011

CG Game Night

Actual Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011

We had a very competitive game of Apples to Apples with our Community Group on this night.  Don't think just because we're church folk that it was a friendly game.  

Ok wait, it was friendly but we all came to win.

Look at Philip's face.  Must have been a good round.

Joe got a little excited when he won a round.  He said he never wins this game.

I wish I could remember what made Brian laugh this hard.

I really wish I could remember.  

I wanna see him laugh that hard again.

I love laughing with laughing people.

Whoa!  Where did that come from?

Calm down!  It was just Jason's bent knee.

See I told you.  Never underestimate us church folk.  We get a little rowdy sometimes.

Seriously, I don't think my abs will ever be the same after all that laughing. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Wish we could of stayed! you guys had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Pretty fun night!