Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You!

I know I have been MIA for awhile.  Over two months really, but who's counting?  Oh yeah, that's right,  you are.  

Several of you have asked why I haven't been blogging and when I'll be back.  I honestly have just not had the time.  But in the spirit of the new year I am going to try my darndest to keep things more up to date on here.  I love love love being able to look back and read about all the crazy and silly things the kids have done.  I don't want to forget a minute of this because it's all going by way too fast.  Not only that but blogging is a good little stress release for me and I need to make more time for that this year.

The biggest update I have for you is that my Dad made it through surgery and is doing well.  He's home now and rehabilitating.  The surgery was a success (Somewhat, they wanted to do a triple bypass but they were only able to do a double when they got in there) and Dr.s say he has double his heart function!  His heart is only functioning at 20% but when you're used to running on 10% heart function, any little bit helps.  My Dad even said that he can feel his heart beating which was weird for him.

  I will blog about that whole experience later.  It was by far the most physically, emotionally, mentally draining thing I have ever gone through.  But it's over now and I am left in awe of God's awesome power.  There's so much I want to share with you about that experience but right now I just want to say thank you.  Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone who prayed and send kind words through out this whole situation.  Some of you even took care of my husband and kids for me while I was gone for over two weeks and I can't even begin to express how much that meant to me.  

2011 was a good one but I'm excited for 2012.  Other than the fact that my babies are growing older by the the minute...  I'm not really a fan of that.  

The first big thing I am excited for is my new baby nephew that should be here any minute, literally!
  
He was due yesterday so it could be at anytime now.  Here's to hoping he gets here soon.  I know that his Mommy and Daddy are more than ready to meet him.

No comments: