Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Exciting News!

Baby James Matthew has arrived!  

He was born at 4:50 this morning.  He weighed in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 inches long.  Both Mom and baby are doing well.  

We are beyond so very happy for him and his Mommy and Daddy.  They have been waiting a long time to meet this precious little man and I'd say he's worth the wait.  I wish Nevada and Texas were a whole lot closer so I could we could love on him.  

Congrats Chris and Jen.  He's so adorable.  You guys have been amazing at playing the Uncle and Aunt role and I just know you are going to do fabulous at being a Daddy and Mommy.

One other thing I wanted to add on here just so it's documented somewhere (because I'm really really proud of her) is that I just got an e mail from Brooke's teacher saying that she has mastered all of her Kindergarten sight words already!  It looks like she's 1 of only 4 students who received this e mail out of the whole class.  So here we are, less than half of the way through the school year and my little Brookie gets to start working on 1st grade sight words.  Good job baby girl.  We are so proud of you.   

No comments: