Wednesday, January 25, 2012

August 4, 2011

Early that morning I drove the last of the family to the airport and dropped them off.  Brian's flight was coming in later that afternoon and I was super excited.  Since it would have taken me two hours to get back down to the airport (1 hour each way) then I decided that I would just stay down the hill so I would be there when his flight got in.  My Mom and Grandma watched the kids for me so I enjoyed a totally kid-free relaxing day to myself.  

It-was-awesome!  

Don't get me wrong, I love my babies but sometimes a Mama needs some peace and quiet.  I spent the day leisurely finishing up some back to school shopping for my big Kindergartner.  But the best part of the day was picking up my sweet husband!  After 3 weeks I was missing him so much.  I had butterflies in my tummy when I was waiting at the airport to pick him up.      

After I picked Brian up from the airport we met Chris, Chels, Diane and the boys for some pizza dinner.  They had been at the beach surfing all day and were hungry!  I hear Garenn is getting to be quite the little boarder.  I wish we still lived close so we could go out and cheer him on.

When we got home the kids were waiting up for Daddy.  These faces were priceless!

Brian told me the night before on the phone that he couldn't wait to get there and see all of our faces and that he missed us all so much.  


We missed you too Daddy!

No comments: