Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tea Party

Actual Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This day is pretty much a blur to me.  After staying up ALL night watching movies and laughing until I thought I was going to throw up.  This Mama was worn the heck out.  I headed inside around 6 a.m. because that is the time that Parker Man had been waking up and I wanted to get to him before he woke my Grandma up.  She had been watching the kids for me a lot lately and I wanted to give her a break.  

All of the kids woke up soon after me getting in so I started a pot of coffee to try to get me going.  Even with coffee I was feeling like I was sleep walking.
  
I thought I dreamed this but I guess I didn't...  

He found a pirate earring in my purse.

Don't ask my why it was in there.  There are a lot of things in there.  Most of them you wouldn't want to know about.

Soon after my kids woke up, Chelsea's kids did to.  So everyone came over for breakfast.  My Grandma has a great collection of tea pots and cups.  The kids had been asking if they could have a tea party so on this day we let them.

We had some left over cake from Crystal's Birthday so we let them finish it off for us.

Star approves.  Star is Crystals daughter and she is so stinkn' cute.  Tanner kept asking her if she was his best friend and she kept saying "No, I'm Staaaa!

Speaking of Tanner here he in all his Glacier Park shirt glory.  He had just gotten back from spending time with his Grandpa in Montana and they had camped in Glacier Park.  Grandpa let him pick out what he wanted from the gift shop and the boy chose a shirt that was about 500 sizes to big and now he insists on wearing it every other day.  It's the little things in life that make us happy.  

I kept teasing him that I liked his dress but he didn't get it.  He calls clothing his "dressed" so he thought it was a real compliment and replied "Tanks!" (Thanks)

On this afternoon I snuck in a nap and it was glorious!  I decided Parker was cranky and tired, he wasn't I was, and declared nap time.  He and I laid down and didn't wake up till early that evening. 

No comments: