Saturday, August 20, 2011

Again?

Actual Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
 We had planned to have this day be kind of a relax and recoup day after Disney so after breakfast the kids put on their suits and headed outside to play.

My Mom took these great pictures.  

I love that it shows their expressions so well.  They were having a blast.

Well, everyone except for Parker.  He wasn't feeling 100%.  I suspected he had an ear infection AGAIN because all day at Disney he had been poking and pulling at one of his ears.  Those stinkn' ears give him so much trouble.  He had just done two rounds of antibiotics right before we left because of ear infections.  I think I see tubes in that boys future.

So Parker and I spent the afternoon at the Doctor's office.  But that's alright because we got to visit with our favorite Nurses.  It was good seeing your faces again girls.  We've missed you!

And like I suspected, ear infection.  Poor guy just can't catch a break.

After I got home from the Doctor's Brian and I headed out for a date night!  Our Anniversary is the 23rd of July but we weren't going to be together so we decided to celebrate early. Plus, we actually had babysitters, free ones (those are the best kind).  


We headed down the hill, did some shopping and ate at Fleming's.  Two seconds after we sat down I went to squirt my lemon wedge into my water and the juice shot right into my eye!  Talk about painful.  I couldn't open it for like 5 minutes.  Brian kept laughing at me because I looked like I was winking at him the whole time.  He said he's glade we were married because had this been our very first date, he's not sure there would have been another.  Haha.  I love that man.  We tried to take a picture in there with my phone but it was just too dark and I don't have a flash.  


We were such dorks because we were both looking at my phone trying to beat my Dad at Words With Friends.  Our server came over to check on us and he said "Are you playing Words With Friends?  Everyone here loves that game.  We all play each other!"  A minute or two later another guy came to fill our glasses and he said "Hey!  I love that game!"  We were cracking up.  


We finished up the night with two single servings of Ben and Jerry's (We couldn't decide on just one flavor) and a Redbox movie.  Which I must confess I didn't stay awake for much of.  Sorry Babe, I tried my darnedest! 

I forgot to post this before!  This is the picture I got while we were at dinner.  The girls had a sleep over with Garenn and Tanner.  Chelsea helped them build a fort and they camped out under there.  Too much fun if you ask me.  On a side note, you can kinda see Ava's Pascal in this picture.  He's so cute. 

No comments: