Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free Day

Actual Date: Monday, July 11, 2011

This day was one of the only, if not the only day, out of the whole month we were on vacation that we did not have something planned.  The girls and I went over to my Mom's to swim and lay out and Brian took Parker to do "Man stuff."  They had planned on touring a nearby Air Force Museum but when they got there it was closed.  

So they drove around and some how they ended up at The University of Riverside Botanical Gardens.
Parker seemed a little confused about the whole thing.

Daddy told him they were going to do Manly things and the next thing he knows, he's surrounded by flowers.

Poor boy.  He's going to need a lot of therapy when we get done with him.


Meanwhile back at Grandma's this little goofball was cracking us all up.


My Mom had downloaded some kind of makeup Barbie App on her phone and the girls had a blast with it.  So of course I had to get it on my phone too so they could play at the same time.  Sounded like a good idea until the next time I synced my phone and found that they had taken about a million pictures of all of their creations and saved them to my phone.

Fun huh?

No comments: