Thursday, May 5, 2011

Unexpected Blessing

I think you guys can tell that by my blogging or lack there of when my schedule is busy.  The past couple weeks have been busy... busier than usual.  So stay tuned.  I've got fun pictures from all the haps coming soon.

Actual Date: Thursday, April 14, 2011



So remember when I told you about my sweet friend Paula in my "Pie With A Purpose" post, who was adopting a baby?
She's here!

Sweet baby Jocelyn.

And she is absolutely precious.

Our Thursday night Bible Study group got the honor of hoisting a Sip N' See so everyone could meet Jocelyn.  

Oh and weren't the pictures amazing?  That would be my sweet friend Katie.  She takes ridiculously amazing pictures.  I can't wait for her to do our family pictures this Fall.  

Wink wink Katie.  ;o)  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind I'm stealing your group photo! Such a beautiful photo of all you beautiful ladies!

Kyla said...

Well it's actually Katie's picture but I'm sure she wouldn't mind.