Thursday, May 19, 2011

Parker's First Hair Cut

Actual Date: Monday, April 25, 2011
There's no denying it.  This little man needed a hair cut.  It had gotten really bad.  It was almost a mullet....

Seriously.  

Look at those curls.  There's a party going on back there.

And then there's this...

Yeah,

I really don't have words for that...

Since Chelsea was here I decided to bite the bullet and sit him down and do something with that mop.

 Here we go.

 He loved it.  

 He loves to have his hair brushed.  

He watches me do the girls hair every morning.  Most mornings he brings me the hair bow bag and asks me to give him "Pretty hair."

Poor boy. He needs more testosterone in his life.

It was all over with before I knew it.  Look at that little pile.  I had to scoop it up right away and put it in a bag for the baby book.

And here's the handsome hair cut boy.  

Much better huh?

Thank you Auntie Chelsea!

"I love my new do!"

1 comment:

aubri said...

So handsome! And it looks like he was so good for his haircut! Go Parker! I love his "Mohawk" picture...so awesome!