Monday, May 9, 2011

Blood, Ballet and Blue Heaven

Actual Date: Monday, April 18, 2011


This day was a big day for Brookie Girl.  

The allergist said he wanted her to do a blood allergy test and see what her levels were and then we would go from there.

She only cried a little.  She got weepy when she saw the needle.  She kept watching what the guy was doing and I said "Are you sure you want to watch?"  She said yes.  When the blood started coming out and filling the tube the Phlebotomist told Brooke "Doesn't that look cool?"  Brooke nodded her head yes but when we got in the car she said "I can't believe that guy thought my blood was cool! I was like don't tell me that.  It's disgusting!"


After the lab work was done it was time for dance class.  

They asked the parents to bring their video cameras because they wanted us to tape the girls doing their routine so they could get some practice in at home before the recital in June.  










Here's their Firefly routine:



And this one is called Sunshine or something like that:




Aren't they so cute?  It's so fun to watch them.


After all that I thought I'd take Brooke out for a treat to let her know I was proud of her.  It's not very often that I get to have one on  one time with either of my babies so when I do I like to make sure to I treat them and let them know they are special to me.  

I had to make a run into Target for something but before we did we made a quick stop to grab some of our favorite frozen yogurt.  

Thanks for the fun afternoon baby girl!

No comments: