Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty

Actual Date: Friday, July 23, 2010There are few things in life more satisfying as a freshly washed and folded load of towels.

I'm not sure why this excites me so but it does.

I'm weird like that.



On another note, 5 years ago today I married my best friend.
Well, after someone got my veil unstuck from the door that is...
Of course that would happen to me. Why wouldn't it?
The real story behind this picture is:
Yes, I really did get my veil stuck in the door. But I immediately opened it and took it out. Then immediately after that I opened the door again, shoved my veil back in there and yelled "Someone get a camera!"

It was all worth it though.

Love you Babe. These last 5 years have been amazing. Can't wait to see what the next 500 years have in store for us!

1 comment:

aubri said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary Kyla! And I love the picture of your veil stuck:) How cute!