Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day One Hundred and Thirty-Nine

Actual Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Our garbage disposal got jammed up today. Poor Brian had to come home and fix it after work. In order to do that though he had to take everything out from under the kitchen sink so he could have some room to work.

Which of course forced me to face the fact that I am a compulsive over buyer. I have a horrible habit of buying something new because I think we need it and then later I realize there is a half used bottle still under the sink. So then we end up with two half used bottles of everything. I know exactly who to blame for odd behavior though. My father.

If you don't believe me, go look at his kitchen. Seriously one time I think we counted that he had 5 opened boxes of pancake mix at one time! See, so really it's not my fault.

Any who, it was kind of a blessing that the garbage disposal acted up because it gave me a chance to clean out and reorganize under the sink.

Also, the doctor's office called and they said that no parasites were found in the stool sample that they had sent off to the lab but they were still waiting on the rest of the test. The Doctor was strongly convinced that it would come back positive for Salmonella.

No comments: