Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day One Hundred and Thirty-Eight

Actual Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
In an effort to keep my mind off of things, I did a little project with the girls. It wasn't too hot on this day so we decided to play outside for awhile. I grabbed the big rice tub out of the pantry along with the food coloring and we headed outside while Parker was resting.

We filled up four different bowls with rice and then to each bowl we added a different color of food coloring and mixed. We used the neon food coloring box and the colors turned out really good.

Ava was most excited about the pink. Moments like these almost make me miss my Preschool teaching days. Almost...

I'm a lot more happy now that I can do these fun activities at home in my jammies without the hassle of having to get up early and rush out the door. Notice Ava's in her jammies too. It runs in the family.

As a little side note: Make sure the food coloring has completely dried on the rice before you play with it. Just a suggestion. Apparently our blue was not as dry as the rest of the bowls. Whoops. Brooke didn't care though.

No comments: