Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty One

Actual Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010

These boots are one of my favorite things that my girls have owned.

First they were Brooke's and now Ava gets to wear them. And boy does she ever wear them. Most days you can find her in either these "Wee How boots" (that's what she calls horses) or her rain boots. Every once in awhile I can talk her into putting on sandals in this 100 plus degree weather, but it's very rare.

I love these little boots. I'm going to be sad when she out grows them. Good thing we live in Texas where there is an abundance of Cowboy stores because I think Ava is going to miss her "Wee How boots" as much as I will.


Look At that little cutie potootie!
So after Ava and I made a run to the crockery store to pick up some things, our awesome neighbors, Miles and Jessica, watched the kids for us so that Brian and I could go out for our Anniversary. How great is that? They are the best!
We went to the movies and saw Grown Ups. It was really funny. It was a much needed night out. The last time I was in a movie theater I saw Titanic! That's how long it's been.
Now when I told Brian that he said "That's not true. You and your Dad went when he came out for the NASCAR race in 2006..." Ok so maybe he's right. But I was a million months pregnant with Brooke at the time and I spent half of the movie in the bathroom with my pregnant bladder! And I don't remember the rest because of pregnant brain!
By the way pregnant brain is a real thing! I saw it on Dr. Phil. Your brain actually shrinks during pregnancy. Crazy huh? Now you know.
Anyways, the theater we went to was kinda unique. You eat there. It had tables and everything. It was pretty cool. So we got to do dinner and a movie but it only took half the time.
Thanks again Jessica and Miles! Brooke said she wants Mrs. Jessica to watch her again. She said "Mommy, Mrs. Jessica is the best! She washed our faces and brushed our teeth and she even read us a story!"

No comments: