Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day Fifty-Two

Actual Date: Sunday, May 16, 2010

We had a fun little "Mother's Day" bbq. Even Grandma Carol, Grandpa Ray and Diane came down. It was so good to see everyone.

And I was so excited because I finally got my hands on the decals that we ordered from Bling Your Band. I had accidentally sent them to our old California address and my great friend, Angella had to go and get them for me from the new owners (thanks so much again girl!) I am so glad that Chelsea and Diane were there to help me put it on. They are the crafty ones and are sticklers for details like I am.

Before

"Helmet laws are a bummer"

Ava and Tanner playing. We had to catch it on film because those two have the hardest time getting along with each other. They both like to play alone. At Easter they could not get along to save their lives. By the look on Tanner's face, I think he's still a little suspicious of Ava's motives.

Ava loved ridding the skate board while Grandpa pushed her around. (Notice the big girl panties! We're trying!)

Brooke and Uncle Chris playing ball.


Happy Birthday Nate!

I guess I didn't take one that night of Parker's finished band. I have some from later on though that I will post.

No comments: